Hello, Repairers! Below is a student video for ROTB. Enjoy!
On Saturday, October 26th, dozens of Repairers stakeholders and supporters attended the Annual Meeting at Grohmann Museum at the Milwaukee School of Engineering. Pastor James West, Executive Director, and Rebecca North, Board President, provided information and took questions from those assembled. The key takeaways are:
1. The average monthly attendance was up very slightly from 2018 to 2019.
2. The free medical clinic use was roughly steady. More medical volunteers are needed.
3. Personal Care program usage was up, and men's jeans are very much needed.
4. Breach Cafe almost doubled its services and partnered with the Hunger Task Force.
5. Repairers will continue hosting an emergency warming room this coming winter.
6. Brian Jett was honored as the Buffy Godfrey overall winner.
7. Organization remains healthy financially, but there is a noticeable decrease in foundational support.
8. New board members are needed.
Thank you to everyone who came! It was a wonderful annual meeting!
Check out these wonderful pictures from our President, Rebecca, who attended the Homeless Connect event on 10-17-19 at Marquette University!
Hello, Repairers! It's that time of year... time for our Annual Meeting! Our event will be held October 26, 2019, starting at 1:30 pm. All are invited. Please RSVP at least a week ahead of time if you can. Below are all the details, and we hope to see you there!