On Saturday, October 26th, dozens of Repairers stakeholders and supporters attended the Annual Meeting at Grohmann Museum at the Milwaukee School of Engineering. Pastor James West, Executive Director, and Rebecca North, Board President, provided information and took questions from those assembled. The key takeaways are:
1. The average monthly attendance was up very slightly from 2018 to 2019.
2. The free medical clinic use was roughly steady. More medical volunteers are needed.
3. Personal Care program usage was up, and men's jeans are very much needed.
4. Breach Cafe almost doubled its services and partnered with the Hunger Task Force.
5. Repairers will continue hosting an emergency warming room this coming winter.
6. Brian Jett was honored as the Buffy Godfrey overall winner.
7. Organization remains healthy financially, but there is a noticeable decrease in foundational support.
8. New board members are needed.
Thank you to everyone who came! It was a wonderful annual meeting!
Can't find what you're looking for? Search our website: